Audible is a subscription based service by Amazon. They have their own audio format and an amazing app. In my opinion it’s the best audio book app available.
Christian Audio offers different subscriptions and the option to just buy audiobook. They use the MP3-format and also have their own player. It’s getting better, but it’s still far for Audible. BUT they have a free audiobook each month. That’s actually what got me started on audiobooks some years ago.
I also listen to a log of sermons and podcasts. For downloaded material I use Cloud Player for Android. It can let you stream audio files directly from DropBox and OneDrive.
But most of what I listen to, is made available on YouTube or as podcast.
I have tried a lot of podcast sofware, but I keep coming back to Podcast Republic. If you would like to borrow my current list of podcasts, you can get it here
- Faith for the Impossible
- Exploring the Prophetic with Troy Buder (Season 3, Ep. 43)
- Overcoming Summer Boredom With Kid Smarts
- "I Don't Know If The Role I'm In Is The Right One For Me"
- Craigslist: Redding, CA
- Who Are the Children of Abraham?
- Instructing Your Children Throughout the Day
- Giving Encouragement to Your Spouse
- Controlling Anger So It Doesn't Control You (Part 2 of 2)
- CNLP 344: Scott Harrison on How to Lead Through a Long Economic Slump, How to Approach High and Low Net Worth Donors, and Finding Opportunities in the Chaos
- Racism In America: 4 Things Everyone Needs To Be Doing Right Now
- SWM 056 – How To Feel Connected During Sex
- God in Every Situation
- For whites only - WAKE UP!
- The Faith That Magnifies Grace