Audible is a subscription based service by Amazon. They have their own audio format and an amazing app. In my opinion it’s the best audio book app available.
Christian Audio offers different subscriptions and the option to just buy audiobook. They use the MP3-format and also have their own player. It’s getting better, but it’s still far for Audible. BUT they have a free audiobook each month. That’s actually what got me started on audiobooks some years ago.
I also listen to a log of sermons and podcasts. For downloaded material I use Cloud Player for Android. It can let you stream audio files directly from DropBox and OneDrive.
But most of what I listen to, is made available on YouTube or as podcast.
I have tried a lot of podcast sofware, but I keep coming back to Podcast Republic. If you would like to borrow my current list of podcasts, you can get it here
- Fountain Drink Etiquet: February 22, 2019
- Aftercast – SHAVE THE BEARD!: February 22, 2019
- The Reason Why Your Loved Ones Don’t Understand Your Dream
- 141: Marriage Mornings, Day 36: Pay Attention
- Enjoying His Fullness
- Uge 8: Folketinget beskytter ikke mod fup-mails. Plan for 5G er (endelig) blevet fremlagt.
- Never Stop Looking Up in Your Marriage (Part 2 of 2)
- Understanding God’s Plan for the End of Life
- 166: Unmet Expectations
- Too Far Gone?
- “I Found My Purpose While I Was Helping My Husband Find His!”
- Tim Tebow: February 21, 2019
- Aftercast – The New Nickleback: February 21, 2019
- 140: Marriage Mornings, Day 35: Show Me Your Progress!
- #056 7 Steps to Writing a Sermon – Part Two – Digging Into Scripture