Audible is a subscription based service by Amazon. They have their own audio format and an amazing app. In my opinion it’s the best audio book app available.
Christian Audio offers different subscriptions and the option to just buy audiobook. They use the MP3-format and also have their own player. It’s getting better, but it’s still far for Audible. BUT they have a free audiobook each month. That’s actually what got me started on audiobooks some years ago.
I also listen to a log of sermons and podcasts. For downloaded material I use Cloud Player for Android. It can let you stream audio files directly from DropBox and OneDrive.
But most of what I listen to, is made available on YouTube or as podcast.
I have tried a lot of podcast sofware, but I keep coming back to Podcast Republic. If you would like to borrow my current list of podcasts, you can get it here
- How They Got There: David Pollack
- Who Does That (with a Positive Spin): August 23, 2019
- Aftercast - Squirrels & Caffeine Don't Mix: August 23, 2019
- God Is Not an Idolater
- Uge 34: Ny motor uden knastaksel. Barkbille er skyld i tysk skovdød. Tonsvis af plastaffald forsvinder
- Avoiding a Midlife Crisis
- 171- My Joy Level is Not Another’s Responsibility
- Episode 192: Faking Orgasms
- "I Have A Full Scholarship, But I Don't Think I Want To Go To College"
- Home Remedies: August 22, 2019
- Aftercast - The Crazy Cat Lady Is a Myth: August 22, 2019
- 291 Q&A Day 73: Marriage App, Raising Kids, and I hate my body.
- Pleased to Praise
- Disciplining Your Kids With Love and Limits, Part 4
- Rebuilding a Stronger Marriage, Part 4