Audible is a subscription based service by Amazon. They have their own audio format and an amazing app. In my opinion it’s the best audio book app available.
Christian Audio offers different subscriptions and the option to just buy audiobook. They use the MP3-format and also have their own player. It’s getting better, but it’s still far for Audible. BUT they have a free audiobook each month. That’s actually what got me started on audiobooks some years ago.
I also listen to a log of sermons and podcasts. For downloaded material I use Cloud Player for Android. It can let you stream audio files directly from DropBox and OneDrive.
But most of what I listen to, is made available on YouTube or as podcast.
I have tried a lot of podcast sofware, but I keep coming back to Podcast Republic. If you would like to borrow my current list of podcasts, you can get it here
- 205: Marriage Mornings, Day 93: Keep the PLAY in Foreplay!
- Afraid to Stray
- No Degree, No Problem: From HR Employee To Google Engineer
- 204: Marriage Mornings, Day 92: Courage!
- A Future for Failures
- Reasons to Believe in Jesus (Part 2 of 2)
- Understanding the Importance of Easter in New Ways (Part 2 of 2)
- 174: Sexual Equality
- Under Pressure
- “I Loved My Job, But Was Let Go Unexpectedly”
- Kids Picking Things Up from TV: April 18, 2019
- Aftercast – Wally as Benjamin Button: April 18, 2019
- 203: Marriage Mornings, Day 91: Triangles in Your Circle
- God, Touch Our Hearts
- Leading Your Child Through Emotional Milestones, Part 4