Audible is a subscription based service by Amazon. They have their own audio format and an amazing app. In my opinion it’s the best audio book app available.
Christian Audio offers different subscriptions and the option to just buy audiobook. They use the MP3-format and also have their own player. It’s getting better, but it’s still far for Audible. BUT they have a free audiobook each month. That’s actually what got me started on audiobooks some years ago.
I also listen to a log of sermons and podcasts. For downloaded material I use Cloud Player for Android. It can let you stream audio files directly from DropBox and OneDrive.
But most of what I listen to, is made available on YouTube or as podcast.
I have tried a lot of podcast sofware, but I keep coming back to Podcast Republic. If you would like to borrow my current list of podcasts, you can get it here
- The Honeymoon That Never Ends
- How To Overcome A Lack Of Experience In Today's Job Economy
- "Sex for Sale: Gaining Understanding from a Survivor Leader" ft/ Rebecca Bender
- Zach Williams: June 14, 2019
- Aftercast - Speaking Things Into Existence: June 14, 2019
- 249 Q&A Day 35: How Family of Origin, Epigenetics, my wife has changed and morning mindfulness.
- Uge 24: "Førerløse" busser må ofte styres manuelt
- How Much God Wants to Bless You
- Honoring Dad's Impact on My Life
- 182: Virgin Sex--10 Steps to Make It Good
- "I Thought I Was In My Sweet Spot But Now I'm Not Sure"
- Fighting Bitterness: June 13, 2019
- Aftercast - Behind the Interview with Zach WIlliams: June 13, 2019
- 248 Q&A Day 34: Family of origin, support through financial struggles and is aggressive sex OK?
- Who Killed Jesus?